Sunday, September 28, 2014

Boxer Turtles

  Kai Xu, a good old Windsor boy, was discovered last week, by U.S. border police, smuggling 51 turtles in his pants. 51 turtles in his pants! These turtles were mostly the Eastern Box turtle. That's Box turtle not Boxer turtle, although in this case boxer turtle may be a better name.
 I can't imagine having 51 turtles in my pants, I can't imagine having 1 turtle in my pants. As Seinfeld would say, I am sure there was more than 1 frightened turtle down there.
 I say we punish Kai by placing 51 snapping turtles in his pants and let the turtles get even. After spending a few hours with snapping turtles in his pants I am sure Kai will think twice before putting any other animal in his pants.     
Put 51 of these in Kai's pants

No comments:

Post a Comment