Thursday, October 23, 2014

Save the environment?

 Have you been told by hotels to reuse your towels? They ask you to think about how many towels are being laundered unnecessarily in hotels across the world and then mention the huge quantities of detergent polluting the waters. So they ask us to hang up our towels after using so they don't have to wash them. Well I for one don't like it. If I am paying to stay in a nice hotel then not only do I want a fresh towel every day,  I want a fresh towel usually twice a day. I think its time the hotels figure out how to launder towels environmentally friendly! I think they are trying to save money and just came up with a lame excuse to make us feel guilty. They just don't want to give us clean towels every day. What's next flipping the sheets? No vacuuming to save electricity. Bring your own pen! They are starting to sound like Airlines.
 Want to save money? Stop giving me crappy sewing kits, shoe shiners, vanity kits and disposable bags. If I need one I will call room service but a clean towel better keep coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment