Saturday, February 21, 2015

What not to say.

What not to say on a first date and what not to say on a job interview has become the latest craze and has gone viral on the internet. Good advice for those with no common sense.
 It does however remind me of an interview I once had with a potential new pharmacist a number of years ago. After introductions and a brief discussion about the industry the interview was actually going quite well. Then came, " I should mention" from the candidate.
-I am unable to sign prescriptions.
-I cannot be left alone with a fellow employee.
-I am unable to work on Wednesdays as I have to report to my addiction counsellor.
 Needless to say he did not get the job, I did however refer him to our competitors.
                         http://9gag.com/gag/anKyrxz?ref=android.s.email


No comments:

Post a Comment