Saturday, January 24, 2015

The first cut

I came across an article in Toronto Life magazine entitled "The First Cut".  As every boy and girl has memories of what they remember as their first hair cut I thought what a great topic. I remember my first hair cut, it was performed by my father in our home probably when I was about two years old. If I remember correctly my father cut my hair until I was about 8.
 So I was intrigued about the article. I started reading and lo and behold the first cut was not about ones first hair cut but rather about a boy's real first cut, the circumcision. The article described the Diamond ultra quick Mogen cut. If you blink you may miss the entire procedure.
 After performing over 9000 first cuts Dr. Aubie Diamond is referred to as the Circumcision King. An actual artist in his industry.
                       I guess what they say is true, "Diamond is a girls best friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment