Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sink Hole

One minute everything is great, all is going well. The next minute, a gaping pit has suddenly appeared.  Is it under your house? Remember that unfortunate guy in Florida whose bedroom was suddenly devoured by a massive sink hole, the poor guy never to be seen again. It begins with maybe an innocuous leak in a rusty pipe then the earth beneath your feet quietly erodes until one day…whoosh. Whole buildings have been sucked into sinkholes. Entire roads have been knocked out.
 I parked my car today in a perfectly normal every day parking spot, upon my return a road crew was waiting for me, a sink hole had suddenly appeared under my car. Once I got to my car, the crew jumped out of their truck and directed me out of the spot to ensure I did not cause the sink hole to get any worse. One wrong turn and my car and I could disappear forever. 
 I survived but I was left with an unanswered question. What is better, dealing with a sink hole or an ass hole?
                             I was parked there one minute ago.         

  

No comments:

Post a Comment