Sunday, June 19, 2016

Dire situation

There are many dire situations in the world. But none so dire as the decline of clowns in the world. Yes clowns. I just read that the world is poised to suffer an unprecedented shortage of professional clowns. Is being a clown even a profession? The World Clown Association has declined by nearly 30 percent in the last 10 years, I was not aware that there was a World Clown Association. Admissions to clown colleges continue to decline, completely unaware that clown colleges even existed. I looked up what is taught at Clown College and it said " basic clowning", I was not even aware that there were different levels of clowning.
 What does all this mean? I think it means that it is time clowns realize that we don't like them. No one likes clowns. There is even a phobia called coulrophobia, fear of clowns. Interesting that in North Korea 100 percent of the population are afraid of clowns. Amazing since their leader is a total clown.
I say goodbye and good riddance to Bozzo and Chuckles, it is time to send out the clowns!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment