Sunday, May 11, 2014

Names

  What are some parents thinking when naming children. I was lucky, Moe Green worked for me, especially with Moe Green being in the Godfather.
   I was reading about Kermit Gosnell, the doctor who ran the very problematic abortion clinic. When Kermit's parents picked that name they should have known it wasn't going to turn out too well for him.
   There is a famous South Korean Olympic pole vaulter named Kim Yoo Suk. Did he ever have a chance of winning an Olympic medal?
    Rob Morrow named his kid Tu Morrow. It may have seemed funny at the time but in 20 years from now Tu Morrow wont be too happy about tomorrow.
    I have heard many strange names including: Apple, Rain, Seven, Blue Ivy...
    Although it seems any sound or word is now acceptable as a name for a child today, I have taken the liberty of providing a few names I would stay away from.
                             Osama, Adolf, Saddam, Atilla, Yikes and Oops.


No comments:

Post a Comment