Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Friends

 I made three new friends today. Two ladies and a gentleman. We are starting a new club,  "Lost car in the underground parking club".
 Actually the car was not lost I knew exactly where it was 3H but I could not find 3H. Whenever I park underground I write down where I parked on the parking stub so I don't forget. Then I take careful notice of which door I enter from the garage and which door I exit to the outside so I wont get lost. This week I parked in 3H but when I exited to the stairway the door said level 2. No problem, I thought, as I will just retrace my steps when I return to the parking lot and my car will be easy to find. WRONG!
I came back to door level 2, same door I arrived through, I retraced my steps and sure enough I arrived at 2H. Now comes the search, where is 3H?
 At least I had company as the 4 of us all wandered together in search of our cars. Each one of us constantly pushing that little button on our keys hoping our car would respond by flashing its lights or by honking, but none of our cars cooperated. I suggested we all head back to the door and retrace our steps. As we did this as if by magic my car suddenly appeared in 3H, amazing how one wrong turn can get one so lost. I bid farewell and good luck to my new friends as I as began my new adventure, finding the exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment