Thursday, July 3, 2014

"To be or not to be"

I was in New York City this week to celebrate Canada Day. I really do Love New York, the lights, the people, the shows, the restaurants and the wonderful neighborhoods.
A great part of New York is Central Park. Hansom Cab rides, the zoo, walking trails, bike rentals, the old castle, lakes, boating.... and did you know there is also a theatre with free shows? As I was walking through the park there was a huge lineup to see a show. People were in line with sleeping bags, pillows, food...they looked like they were lined up for hours and maybe even days. Of course I had to know what great show they were in line for, after all this is New York, "Broadway" where every show is a jewel. So I asked one of the people in line what show he was waiting for and he excitedly told me," It's a panel discussion about Shakespeare". I kept walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment