Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It's freezing out there!


I try to watch the news every day or at least listen to the radio 3, 4, 5 times a day because news is always changing….. I am always hoping that there is some good news in the world or that there is something new I can learn about. All I keep hearing about is the Polar Vortex. I don’t know about anyone else, but until this winter I was unaware that the Polar Vortex even existed. It’s now all people talk about. It’s not just Artic cold but it is Polar Vortex cold. I am waiting for Al Gore to make a movie about the Polar Vortex so he can scare everyone and then make a second fortune.  Remember how Al Gore took “Global Warming” and turned it into a multi-million dollar industry. Movies, Nobel prizes, from a failed attempt to be President of the United States to a world leader on Global warming. He is at the forefront warning the world that unless we change the way we live the entire globe could end up like Miami, palm trees, shorts, outdoor cafes..it doesn’t sound too bad to me.
 I just wish Global Warming was stronger than the Polar Vortex because this winter has been brutal and Miami is beautiful.

   

                                                                                                  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment