Sunday, February 23, 2014

last word about the Olympics


                                                                                                                                                       
  Canada made us proud, we won quite a few medals, there were some very exciting moments but really for me it all comes down to Hockey. Even the Olympics recognizes that hockey is the most important medal because they put it as the last competition before the closing ceremonies.
  I think they should count every medal given out rather than by event. This way when Canada wins gold in both mens and womens hockey we get 50 gold medals and are propelled into first place overall.
  I wonder how many Canadians woke up early on Sunday and watched the game. I would guess millions. We should figure out how to combine hockey and work in Canada. Maybe if the leafs played every game at 6am people would show up to work on time.
  I am not sure if it was only me but I found it very difficult to distinguish between countries during the competitions this year, it seems that all countries chose to wear red to look like Canada.  Atleast in hockey I can tell who Canada is. They are the ones smiling.

                           One last word now that the Olympics are over  “GO HABS GO”

No comments:

Post a Comment