Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Unsolved Mysteries

With the recent disappearance of the Malaysian airplane many other unexplained mysteries are also being discussed. These include:
 -The Bermuda Triangle
 -The Loch Ness monster
 -The Taos Hum (look it up!)
 -The crop circles
 -The pyramids
 -Stonehenge
  Sure these are classic unexplained mysteries but what about the classic mysteries we all face on a daily basis?
-How do socks disappear in the wash?
-Why are the Leafs always so bad?
-Why do my car keys always hide on me?
-Why are the Leafs always so bad?
-Why do Sundays always go faster than Mondays?
-Why are the Leafs always so bad?
-How does my dirty laundry always end up clean and back in my drawers?
-Why are the Leafs always so bad?
                                                Good thing I am a Habs fan! GO HABS!

No comments:

Post a Comment