Thursday, March 27, 2014

SLIG

I was in beautiful office building the other day that has exceptional washrooms. There is even a little shelf  in the stalls to put your phone on with additional space for a pen and a small pad of paper. I guess this is important for those businesses whose staff must be available 24/7.
 Attached to the inside of the door in the washroom was a clean up log. Signed and dated at precisely what time the washroom was checked with a spot for comments if needed. As I was washing my hands in walked a gentleman took a look around and signed off on the cleanliness of the bathroom. All was in order and in the comment section he wrote: SLIG




Of course with the warped mind I have I had to know what SLIG meant. Could It mean, Something Left In Garbage?  I checked the garbage it looked normal, no need to comment on it. So after getting home I looked up on the internet  SLIG and below is a picture that came up.
 Needless to say I won't be using that bathroom any time soon.


                           Although it could also mean "Soap Level Is Good"

No comments:

Post a Comment